Sept 12 Bell Ringer

  My neighborhood is a a mixture of the good and bad. To others it would be consider the hood as well as the projects because it’s like it’s own community. So within that community there are some apartments people would consider the projects. There is a pool a lot of abandoned houses and a wreck center. Something that makes my neighborhood stand out is the amount of corner and hair stores there are. It’s like there’s one on every corner. When I lived there my mom would allow me outside but very rarely because of the violence in the area. Since my dads side of the family still resides there, the neighborhood knows me. They watched me grow up so my mom knows if I am outside someone is watching over me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annoyed

Backtracking

Rollercoaster