Tired

 I woke up late today but I didn’t rush or anything. I tried to eat but I wasn’t really hungry, getting on the bus I was mad. The rest of the day, I wouldn’t say I was mad but if someone said something to me my first instinct would be to ask them if they wanted to fight. Honestly I’m tired and at this point anyone can get it. I walked out of my first period because this girl said something about my eye and she said something yesterday so in order for me not to hit her I left. Third period I had a test and I think I did good on it, as well as my fourth period. It’s friday so I don’t work, I might take a nap and finish missing work for my first block. Nothing spectacular planned but tomorrow I have plans and I can’t wait. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annoyed

Backtracking

Rollercoaster