Nothing

 Horrible. Absolutely horrible. That’s how my day was today. I woke up feeling okay but as soon as I got in the bus everything just went down hill from there. In my first period I had an exam but I was arguing with my friend whilst doing it. I couldn’t focus so I’m petted sure I didn’t do good on that. Second period I had a test as well and got a 66 and that’s only because I wasn’t there I was in school suspension for three days. I didn’t know anything on that test and we have a unit test tomorrow. Third period was a test as well a quiz since it was only five questions but I think I did good. Fourth period we finished the benchmark we started yesterday. I was proud of myself with that I actually tried and I’m positive I at least got an 75%. After school I went to work and it was busy all day. I didn’t get to study or do homework so now I’m ready for my day to be over. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annoyed

Backtracking

Rollercoaster