Today in fourth block we read some passages and started to write essay. When I got home I payed down for a minute and then I cleaned my turtles tank. I didn’t work today so my friend came over and we hung out. Nothing exciting happened it was just a monday.
Today in class we read a poem by Robert Frost called “Briches”. It talks about imagination, earth, heaven, flight and return. We have the earth here with us supporting us, the heavens up top and the pull in between the too that the speaker is trying to get back too.
Today was annoying, me and my friends got jumped yesterday so my left eye was sore today. So all day in school people were looking at me which pissed me off. I also feel betrayed because the person I loved and thought had me no matter what has been the root of all my problems. When everything went down he was on the opposite side so I’m over today. School went by fast because we had a lockdown and I didn’t really do much.
Comments
Post a Comment