Rollercoaster

 Today was a long up and down day. I woke up very sad and stayed sad until second period. I did some college work while doing my class work and listening to music so I started to calm down. Third period is when things went down hill, my teacher is known for being rude to her students. There has been many occasions where she was rude to me as well. We were on lockdown and she got smart with me so I got smart back. I had to tell her about herself because who was she talking too. I get home and my mom tell me my teacher side of the story. I’m like “no way” because she literally lied and tried to make it like I was being blatantly  disrespectful. I got ready for work and when I got there I was told that just me and one other person would be closing. Just my luck, I just became manager and now I’m closing basically by myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annoyed

Backtracking