Backtracking

Everything went wrong today. I woke up and didn’t want to get out of bed then I went to eat and I couldn’t even finish it. That makes me so upset when I think I have an appetite for something so I make it then when it’s time to eat I don’t want it.First period was really cold honestly, I was cold all day maybe it’s just me. Second period we learned how to file taxes and then there was lockdown but that lasted like twenty minutes. Third period I was cold again and we were going over everything that’ll be on our test tm.I don’t get long division of polynomials and that makes me very upset. My next class, I started our project and I got a lot done so now i just have to color it and add the words. On the way to work my bus was late so that made me upset, overall all day I’ve either been upset, annoyed or cold.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annoyed

Rollercoaster