Free day Friday

 Today we learned about the three rhetorical appeals (logos, pathos, and ethos). Mr.Rease proposed to the class the option of having a free day on Friday. I will be convincing him by using pathos. Mr. Rease, I am a good student I don't disturb your class and I complete my work when it needs to be done. I believe the class should have a free day Friday because we always do our work, we sit and take notes, and when it's time to have group discussions everyone participates. My boyfriend takes your class second block and he told me that he gets a whole corner to himself. I feel it disheartening that your fourth block class has not been given or had the same opportunity. Friday should be a free day because we all deserve a break. Everyone knows how hard junior year can be, from test to dues, colleges it’s a lot to put on a teenagers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annoyed

Backtracking

Rollercoaster