Annoyed

 Yesterday was my birthday and it did not go as I planned it. I didn’t get my tattoo, I didn’t go out to eat. Everything just blew me but my boyfriend was a really big help. He tried his best to be there and make me happy. This morning was horrible I woke up late because I really didn't want to go to school and then I go downstairs and I see my Alfredo next to the microwave. I asked my household and they said that it was sitting out all day. This really irritated me because why would you not have enough decency to put it in the refrigerator ?? So this created an argument between me and my boyfriend because he was supposed to put it in the refrigerator. We get to school and in the third period we argued again, lunch we argued again. So we stopped texting for an hour and then I sent a paragraph apologizing because I do tend to be stubborn and overreact. Sometimes I forget to take his feelings into account so I apologized for that.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annoyed

Backtracking

Rollercoaster